What’s Happening Right Now?
Updated November 20, 2022
- What’s this Retirement Thing? I’ve been retired for five years now. I think I need to be busier. Retirement has its advantages, but so does work. I’m still trying to figure this out.
- Aging: A Pilgrimage of Impermanence – Started working on my book about aging again. It’s been resting for a while, but I feel like I’m ready for it now.
- Playing Piano – Enjoying my new Yamaha CP-88. Improvising and noodling around a lot. Blues, boogie, shuffle, swing are my favorites. Quite different and a lot more fun than my classical piano days.
- Journal Writing – I’ve kept journals, notebooks, and logbooks for decades. Now I’m wondering what their value is and how I can find it. Just writing them isn’t enough.
- Watching a Snow Squall – The first snow squall of the year is happening as I write this – and it’s a big one.
Why Have a Now Page?
A Now page tells you what I am focused on right now. It gets updated whenever there is a change in the activities. The About page provides background information and is updated less frequently.
A Now page is a clever idea. You can read more about it on nownownow.com.