This is a creative work focused on personal development and the promotion of well-being. The opinions expressed here are my own and may change over time.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer below are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
- This site is founded on the spirit of friendship, cooperation, and integrity.
- The guiding principle for the authors, readers, and commenters is, “Do no harm.”
- Listed below are the limitations and restrictions of this work.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Exploring Life Creative makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, ExploringLife.ca does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate, and non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial, or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
- All data and information provided on this site are for informational purposes only.
- Although every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of the information contained on this website, the information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties and confers no rights.
- Exploring Life Creative makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.
- Readers of this blog agree to not hold Exploring Life Creative libel for what is written or displayed. Under no circumstance are the opinions expressed here intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual, or anyone else.
- Exploring Life Creative cannot be held responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin.
- You may use the contact form to let me know of content that should be updated.
Questions, Challenges, Disagreements
The sole intention of this blog is to promote well-being and do no harm.
- Challenges and disagreements are welcome.
- However, all comments on the site must receive approval from the site administrator before they are displayed. There will be a delay before the comment appears.
- This site is rated G for a “General” audience. Any other form of interaction is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or duplicitous).
- Trolls will be ignored.
- Exploring Life Creative is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for anything stated in the blog comments, nor the laws which they may break in your country or theirs through their comments’ content, implication, and intent.
- Language issues, especially translation, can cause unintended consequences. Exploring Life Creative is not responsible for the translation or interpretation of the content here. Unintended uses of grammar and punctuation can have unintended results; therefore, Exploring Life Creative may not be held responsible.
Physical Health and Psychological Wellbeing
This site does not offer advice of any kind.
- The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not render medical, psychological, or any other form of advice, opinion, diagnosis, or treatment.
- The ideas and opinions of the author should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care.
- No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information; instead, readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being.
- If you have or suspect you may have a medical or psychological problem, you should consult your appropriate healthcare provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
- Links on this website are provided only as an informational resource, and it should not be implied that I recommend, endorse, or approve of any of the content at the linked sites, nor am I responsible for their availability, accuracy, or content.
- All material on this website is provided for your information only and may not be construed as medical/psychological advice or instruction.
- The opinions and ideas expressed here are personal. They originate in personal experience and represent a genuine attempt to honestly express a creative perspective that is good for self and others simultaneously. The author of this site is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Testimonials and Endorsements
Any review, comment, or other matter that could be regarded as a testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of any consultation.
- The testimonials on this website represent the anecdotal experience of individual consumers.
- Individual experiences are not a substitute for scientific research.