Welcome to Exploring Life
Welcome. Exploring Life is a gathering place for people interested in exploring the intersection of creativity and the frontiers of experience.
A frontier is a liminal space that connects the known to the unknown. To venture into the frontiers of experience is to undertake an often difficult and challenging journey into the mystery of being.
My name is Brian. Exploring Life is a space to share my creative work. The underlying theme that holds this work together is the search for a personal spirituality. I share ideas through poetics, journal entries, and personal essays.
- Your Broken LifeYou have journeyed a long time and have reached the crossroads in life where you feel the pressure READ MORE
- Journal Entry 1: Toward a Spiritual LifeSpirituality is a space to clarify personal beliefs about the mystery of being here. Spiritual beliefs are grounded READ MORE
- AttentionWhat will devote your attention to today? Stop worrying about what you need to do. Tasks will always READ MORE
- Passing ByYou could see him in the distance. A familiar person dressed for warmth on a cold winter’s day. READ MORE
- On WakingThere is a moment upon waking when the nocturnal tides begin to recede, but you do not recognize READ MORE
- Continue OnSometimes, when you lose your way, you become disappointed in yourself. Your plans, even the ones forged in READ MORE